Mutt for MAC – Text-based email reader. This app was released by MUTT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mutt for MAC Latest Version
Mutt for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mutt that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mutt App|
|File Size||18.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Mutt App for MAC
Mutt is a small but very powerful text based program for reading electronic mail under unix operating systems, including support color terminals, MIME, and a threaded sorting mode.
- Color support
- Message threading
- MIME support (including RFC2047 support for encoded headers)
- PGP/MIME (RFC2015)
- Various features to support mailing lists, including list-reply
- Active development community
- POP3 support
- IMAP support
- Full control of message headers when composing
- Support for multiple mailbox formats (mbox, MMDF, MH, maildir)
- Highly customizable, including keybindings and macros
- Change configuration automatically based on recipients, current folder, etc.
- Searches using regular expressions, including an internal pattern matching language
- Delivery Status Notification (DSN) support
- Postpone message composition indefinetly for later recall
- Easily include attachments when composing, even from the command line
- Ability to specify alternate addresses for recognition of mail forwarded from other accounts, with ability to set the From: headers on Replies/etc. accordingly
- Multiple message tagging
- Reply to or forward multiple messages at once
- .mailrc style configuration files
- Easy to install (uses GNU autoconf)
- Compiles against either curses/ncurses or S-lang
- Translation into at least 20 languages
- Small and efficient
- It’s free! (no cost and GPL’ed)
- This is a bug-fix release, fixing exit screen handling and a possible segfault on imap-logout-all.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mutt for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mutt .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mutt is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mutt for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mutt apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mutt apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mutt that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mutt icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mutt on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mutt from your MAC!
Mutt Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Mutt .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Mutt is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.