MusicMaster for MAC – Automate tag editing for music files. This app was build by CORECODE.AT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MusicMaster for MAC Latest Version
MusicMaster for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MusicMaster that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MusicMaster App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About MusicMaster App for MAC
MusicMaster is an application that allows you to perform a number of useful operations on your digital music collection like changing the case of the titles, removing/fixing broken tracks, or performing search-and-replace across all tags.
MusicMaster can operate on your whole Music library, on selected playlists, or on folders of music.
- Improved stability
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MusicMaster for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MusicMaster .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MusicMaster is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MusicMaster for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MusicMaster apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MusicMaster apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MusicMaster that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MusicMaster icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MusicMaster on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MusicMaster from your MAC!
MusicMaster Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Label and tag your music with correct ID3 tags.
Edit info stored in MP3/AAC/Ogg Vorbis audio files.
Helps you organize your music collection.
This MusicMaster .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. MusicMaster is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.