Music Harbinger for MAC – Share what you’re listening to on iTunes. This app was developed by W1TCHDEV.TUMBLR Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Music Harbinger for MAC Latest Version
Music Harbinger for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Music Harbinger that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Music Harbinger App|
About Music Harbinger App for MAC
Music Harbinger is the easiest way to share what you’re listening to on iTunes with all your friends, family and followers. And it just sits there, on your status bar, waiting for your command without blocking anything!
Share quickly to:
- Twitter (Official Twitter.app integration)
- Anywhere you want to! Just copy the Harbinger’s text!
And now share even faster with the new Global Hotkeys! You don’t need to have Music Harbinger focused to share what you’re listening! Make sure that “Access for Assistive Devices” is enabled : System Preferences > Universal Access > Check the first Checkbox on the bottom.
Do you want to find similar Artists based on what you’re hearing in a blink of an eye with a push of a button? Music Harbinger has that too! Find lots of similar Artists and find more about them using the Musikki search engine! Don’t have time now to view new artists? No problem! Music Harbinger can create an RTF Document with all the similar Artists with direct links to their Musikki Profiles!
Highly customizable and with the ability to automatically retrieve a GrooveShark link so you can share a preview of your music with your friends, family and followers! It’s also possible to launch Music Harbinger at Login!
Please, report any bugs, ideas and suggestions to: [email protected]
- Bug Fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Music Harbinger for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Music Harbinger .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Music Harbinger is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Music Harbinger for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Music Harbinger apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Music Harbinger apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Music Harbinger that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Music Harbinger icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Music Harbinger on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Music Harbinger from your MAC!
Music Harbinger Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Music Harbinger .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Music Harbinger is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.