MultiTunes for MAC – iTunes plug-in to manage multiple iTunes libraries. This app was released by PORKRIND Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MultiTunes for MAC Latest Version
MultiTunes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MultiTunes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MultiTunes App|
|File Size||178 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About MultiTunes App for MAC
MultiTunes is an iTunes plug-in that lets you manage multiple iTunes libraries simply and seamlessly from within iTunes itself. There is no external program to run.
- Recover from certain rare kinds of corrupted MultiTunes libraries.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MultiTunes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MultiTunes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MultiTunes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MultiTunes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MultiTunes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MultiTunes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MultiTunes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MultiTunes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MultiTunes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MultiTunes from your MAC!
MultiTunes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
TuneSpan for iTunes
Effortless iTunes media library management.
iTunes Library Manager
Manage multiple copies of iTunes music library.
This MultiTunes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. MultiTunes is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.