Multideck for MAC – Tool for board and table game designers. This app was released by SEMICOLON Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Multideck for MAC Latest Version
Multideck for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Multideck that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Multideck App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Multideck App for MAC
Multideck is a tool for board and table game designers. It creates and prints custom card decks for game prototypes.
- Fully customizable card sizes with easy presets for standard card sizes
- Select fonts and font sizes, styles, and color
- Rich text allows embedding images and icons in lines of text
- Place images where you want them, at any size
- Rotate items to add vertical, angled, or upside-down text and images
- Color controls include translucency effects
- Print to PDF to create easily shared print-and-play documents
- Export to image files for use with online services
- Print all, or only selected portions of your decks
- Complete manual in the built-in Help pages
- Tags feature for grouping and organizing card items
- Enhanced selection tools: Select menu, drag-select, select by tag, select by style
- Image Fit options in Effects for image items
- Styles are enhanced to include Line Height and Image Fit effects
- Card items can now be hidden in Layout mode, to unclutter your working view
- Card items can now be hidden when printing or exporting
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Multideck for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Multideck .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Multideck is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Multideck for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Multideck apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Multideck apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Multideck that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Multideck icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Multideck on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Multideck from your MAC!
Multideck Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Popular arcade table game.
This Multideck .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Multideck is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.