Mullvad for MAC – Online privacy application. This app was developed by MULLVAD Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mullvad for MAC Latest Version
Mullvad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mullvad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mullvad App|
|File Size||88.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Mullvad App for MAC
Mullvad is a VPN service that helps keep your online activity, identity, and location private. Mullvad uses a variety of technologies and methods to ensure user’s security on the web.
- DNS leak protection
- Teredo (IPv6 over IPv4) leak protection
- IPv6 tunneling as well as IPv6 blocking and leak protection
- OpenVPN on a range of custom ports, including but not limited to 53/udp (DNS), 80/tcp (HTTP), 443/tcp (HTTPS)
- Only supports the VPN protocols OpenVPN and Wireguard
- Does not block authenticated SMTP
- Does not block P2P
- Blocks SMTP port 25/tcp because of spam
- Our data encryption is AES-256
- We run our own public key infrastructure (PKI)
- We support SSH tunneling, Shadowsocks, and Stunnel through our bridge servers
- All our OpenVPN servers use 4096 bit RSA certificates (with SHA512) for server authentication
- All our OpenVPN servers use 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman parameters for key exchange
- All our OpenVPN servers use DHE for perfect forward secrecy
- OpenVPN re-keying is performed every 60 minutes
- All our OpenVPN servers offer all available data channel ciphers on all ports, including AES-256-GCM, AES-256-CBC, and BF-CBC. AES-256-GCM is the default.
- meets the privacytools.io criteria
Note: Although the application is free to download, but you can only use it for free for 3 hours. Latter use is subscription-based. The price is $5 per month
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mullvad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mullvad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mullvad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mullvad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mullvad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mullvad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mullvad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mullvad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mullvad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mullvad from your MAC!
Mullvad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
GUI for OpenVPN.
This Mullvad .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Mullvad is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.