Mulberry for MAC – Email and calendar client. This app was build by MULBERRYMAIL Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mulberry for MAC Latest Version
Mulberry for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mulberry that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mulberry App|
|File Size||19.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Mulberry App for MAC
Mulberry is a high-performance, scalable, and graphically groovy Internet mail and calendar client. It uses the IMAP (IMAP4rev1, IMAP4, and IMAP2bis) protocol for accessing mail messages on a server, and the standard SMTP protocol for sending messages. It also does many things with MIME parts to handle mixed text and different types of attachments.
- Add option to automatically adjust timezones to new US rules as of March 2007.
- Update built-in timezones to new rules for March 2007.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mulberry for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mulberry .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mulberry is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mulberry for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mulberry apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mulberry apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mulberry that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mulberry icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mulberry on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mulberry from your MAC!
Mulberry Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alternative email client.
This Mulberry .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Mulberry is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.