MuLab for MAC – Virtual music studio. This app was developed by MUTOOLS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MuLab for MAC Latest Version
MuLab for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MuLab that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MuLab App|
|File Size||35.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About MuLab App for MAC
MuLab MuLab is an inspiring music studio featuring an integrated top-quality modular synth and effect engine. MuLab is an easy and rock-solid tool designed to create, record, edit and finalize your music! It comes in 2 versions: MuLab Free and MuLab Unlimited.
- Create, record, edit and play multi-track audio and music
- Flexible tracks and sub-tracks support audio, MIDI, and automation parts
- Easy modular architecture
- Top-quality, uncompromised sound engine
- Super-fat oscillators with 300 selected waveforms + support for user waveforms
- Multi-core CPU support
- Automatic mono/stereo handling
- Advanced integration between composer and sound engine
- Automation parts let you easily automate any parameter in the modular tree structure, even the deepest-nested ones
- Effective support for slicing and recycling sampled drum loops, including REX file support
- Streamlined and versatile mixing desk
- Option for modular routing of all mixer signals, resulting in ultimate flexibility
- Integrated world-class synths, samplers, and effects
- MuSynth workhorse synth/sampler
- MuDrum workhorse drum module featuring combined virtual analog and sample sounds, and integrated sub-mixing
- Includes the MuSampla, MuPad, and MultiSampla sample players
- Versatile step-sequencer and arpeggiator
- Includes hundreds of inspiring instruments and effect presets
- Freely mix MUX modules and VST plug-ins without limits
- Modulate any VST parameter with any of the MUX modulators like LFO, ADSR, multi-point envelope, …
- Audio-rate parameter modulation
- Deep modular editing lets you build your own synths and effects, including nice front panels
- Easy preset file management
- Top-quality support for audio and MIDI VST plug-ins
- ReWire Master
- Multi-project support
- Template projects
- User-definable grids, including support for extracting grids from audio
- Streamlined user-friendly interface and workflow
- Many preferences so to tweak MuLab to your flavor
- Integrated multi-functional browser
- Extensive drag-and-drop support
- Multi-monitor support
- Plays on OS X and Windows
- Fixed an unintended expiration issue
- Added support for importing / exporting FLAC files
- New “Note Key Zone Splitter” module
- New “Note On Upon Note Off” module
- New “Note Length Modifier” module which lets you control the length (= note-on and note-off pairs) of note events
- New “MIDI Controller Event Pad” module that can generate a CC event upon note-on and another CC event upon note-off. It can also be triggered from the GUI
- Sequence Player: Improved behavior when used inside a PolySynth
- Improved the Create New Grid popup menu
- Custom Grids: Now supports creating a custom grid from a sequence
- Custom Grids: Now supports drag-drop of a sequence part on the grid editor
- MIDI Controller Event Pad: Module could not yet be added to a MUX front panel. Fixed
- MIDI Controller Event Pad: When changing ‘Mode’ while latch was on, the GUI did not properly follow. Fixed
- When modulating a gain parameter at audio rate, but the modulator was switched off, this could lead to incorrect behavior. Fixed
- You can now drag-drop an audio part on a sample display. That will reuse the audio stream as a sample
- The Sample -> Replace function did not update the new sample name. Fixed
- When using multi-timbral instruments, the live MIDI input channel was not properly restored after reloading the project. Fixed
- Alt+click a slider or knob now purely sets it to its default value
- Parameter sliders and knobs: Context menu now includes “Reset Value” to set the slider/knob to its default value. (eg. reset a gain slider to 0 dB)
- MuLab for Mac: On Mojave and up, MuLab couldn’t access the microphone due to the new MacOS privacy rules. This update now includes support for this microphone privacy setting
- Mac: Command+drag to copy parts or events did not properly work anymore but popped up a context menu. Fixed
- The Note Event Pad now also supports Latch mode: The first note-on will cause a note-on, the second note-on will cause a note-off
- Editing tempo changes did not take the time signature into account. Fixed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MuLab for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MuLab .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MuLab is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MuLab for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MuLab apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MuLab apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MuLab that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MuLab icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MuLab on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MuLab from your MAC!
MuLab Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Audio recording, editing and mixing tool.
Creative musical production tool for artists, producers, and engineers.
Record, edit, mix multi-track audio.
This MuLab .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. MuLab is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.