MorphWiz for MAC – Vertical grid-based musical instrument. This app was released by MORPHWIZ Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MorphWiz for MAC Latest Version
MorphWiz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MorphWiz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MorphWiz App|
About MorphWiz App for MAC
MorphWiz…ATTENTION: We have had some reports of the app failing to start properly on the original iPhone and iPhone 3G running iOS4. We will provide more information about this problem as it becomes available.
IPAD USERS: There is an issue with the resolution of the splash screen on this update. This does not affect the rest of the program, and we are preparing an update to correct the problem.
IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH USERS: Please check out www.morphwiz.com/devices.html to see what features are available on each device.
MorphWiz from Wizdom Music, created by Jordan Rudess and Kevin Chartier. http://www.morphwiz.com
\” Jordan\’s very capable use of his unique invention- MorphWiz must be a Godsend to his road crew.
It\’s important to note that no Moog synthesizers were harmed in its production.\”
\”It\’s completely awesome and inspiring to play!
Absolutely loving it!\”
MorphWiz is the second app to bear the Jordan Rudess name. MorphWiz, partly inspired by the success of the Haken Continuum Fingerboard, a radically innovative and revolutionary MIDI instrument that Jordan uses on stage and in the studio with Dream Theater.
Like the Continuum, Jordan Rudess\’ MorphWiz is a vertical grid based musical instrument that allows a whole new level of expressive control!
If you are a beginner, you’ll love experimenting with all of the presets, but if you’re a professional musician, you will soon be blown away by one of the coolest methods of controlling sound that you\’ve ever laid hands on.
Jordan states, “Our goal was to create an instrument that would allow the seamless morphing of the audio and visual domain while delivering a seamless musical experience. I believe the iPhone/iPad multitouch platform opens up a whole new world of creation of electronic musical instruments and we’re proud MorphWiz is our first major offering. My experience and involvement with the Haken Continuum and extraordinary Bebot app brought to life an advanced pitch control system that is still uncharted territory for many in today’s music instrument world. This is the heart of MorphWiz.”
MorphWiz video tutorials:
Over 80 Jordan Rudess-created patches
• Assign audio waveforms as visual shapes to the grid and morph between them with your fingers on the grid or the accelerometer
• Advanced pitch control allows the player to round the pitch of the initial attack of any note. It also recognizes when your finger stops after a slide, and rounds your notes to the nearest diatonic pitch
• Rounding pitch on initial attack
• Rounding pitch after a slide
• Independent pitch and synthesis control for up to 10 simultaneous notes
• Finger Vibrato Effect (FVE) where you can achieve vibrato even when lock pitch is selected and the pitch is snapping to the grid!
• Velocity Controlled Animation (VCA) in sync with your musical performance
• Trippy full-color, animated particles, fire, and ring effects visually radiate under your fingertips and contain real time pitch information
• Choose from a wide variety of scales and chords to assign to the playing surface with easy customization
• Choose to display names of notes or intervals to help guide you
• Performance controls include octave shift, pitch lock on/off, record to delay buffer on/off, infinity delay setting on/off, and multi-function slider
• Unison detuning effect with separate pan control for that classic analog thickness
• FM (Frequency Modulation) synthesis can be assigned to the vertical grid or accelerometer
• Wave Sync Synthesis (WSS) can also be assigned to the vertical grid or accelerometer
• Adjustable note attack and release time
• Infinite-Track Loop (ITL) recorder features user-selectable measures and beats.
• Reverse play
• FX include digital delay, stereo chorus, and tremolo
- Added support for iPhone and iPod touch
- Added option to place note labels at top, bottom or both top and bottom of playing surface
- Fixed issue with preset list not immediately refreshing after
reloading factory presets
- Added option for wave response to vertical grid volume
- Modified tempo menu to allow easier tempo adjustment
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MorphWiz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MorphWiz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MorphWiz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MorphWiz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MorphWiz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MorphWiz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MorphWiz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MorphWiz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MorphWiz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MorphWiz from your MAC!
MorphWiz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MorphWiz .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. MorphWiz is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.