Moon Globe for MAC – Discover the Earths Moon with 3D graphics and touch navigation. This app was created by MIDNIGHTMARTIAN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Moon Globe for MAC Latest Version
Moon Globe for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Moon Globe that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Moon Globe App|
About Moon Globe App for MAC
Moon Globe… Discover Earth’s Moon with amazing 3D graphics and touch navigation. Moon Globe shows you how the Moon appears today, and lets you zoom in like a telescope with up to 500x magnification. Switch to globe mode, and you can spin above the surface, taking in the hidden far side, and look over the limb to see Earth in the distance. Surface features and landed spacecraft are labelled in an elegant 3D tag cloud. Adjust the time dynamically with on screen controls, and watch the sunlight move over the terrain. It even shows you where the Moon and Sun are in the sky at your location, with its dynamic sky compass.
- Telescope mode and globe mode
- Sharp high-resolution views
- Dynamic time and illumination point adjustment
- Realtime topographic shading
- Over 1800 labelled terrain features
- “Sky compass” shows Moon and Sun position in the sky; points toward actual north on devices with a built in magnetic compass (iPhone 3GS).
- Image rotate and reverse to match how the Moon appears through a telescope or binoculars.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Moon Globe for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Moon Globe .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Moon Globe is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Moon Globe for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Moon Globe apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Moon Globe apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Moon Globe that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Moon Globe icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Moon Globe on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Moon Globe from your MAC!
Moon Globe Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Moon Globe .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Moon Globe is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.