MongoDB Compass for MAC – Explore and manipulate your MongoDB data. This app was developed by MONGODB Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MongoDB Compass for MAC Latest Version
MongoDB Compass for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MongoDB Compass that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MongoDB Compass App|
|File Size||151 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About MongoDB Compass App for MAC
Vizualize and explore:
Visualize, understand, and work with your data through an intuitive GUI.
Insert, modify, and delete:
Modify your data with a powerful visual editing tool.
Debug and optimize:
Understand performance issues with visual explain plans, view utilization and manage your indices
Know your data with built-in schema visualization
MongoDB Compass analyzes your documents and displays rich structures within your collections through an intuitive GUI. It allows you to quickly visualize and explore your schema to understand the frequency, types and ranges of fields in your data set
Get immediate insight into server status and query performance:
Real-time server statistics let you view key server metrics and database operations. Drill down into database operations easily and understand your most active collections
Visualize, understand, and work with your geospatial data:
Point and click to construct sophisticated queries, execute them with the push of a button and Compass will display your results both graphically and as sets of JSON documents
A better approach to CRUD makes it easier to interact with your data:
Modify existing documents with greater confidence using the intuitive visual editor, or insert new documents and clone or delete existing ones in just a few clicks
Understand performance issues with visual explain plans:
Know how queries are running through an easy-to-understand GUI that helps you identify and resolve performance issues
View utilization and manage your indexes:
Understand the type and size of your indexes, their utilization and special properties. Add and remove indexes at the click of a button
A simpler way to validate your data:
Write JSON Schema validation rules in an intelligent editor that auto-suggests field names, BSON data types, and validation keywords. With a live preview of documents that pass and fail the validation rule, it’s easy to see whether the rule has the desired behavior
Extensible via plugins The Compass Plugin Framework is exposed as an API, making it extensible by users. Looking for other functionality? Install a plugin or build your own
Aggregations made easy:
Construct aggregation pipelines in an intuitive UI. Code skeletons and auto-complete make it easy to build a stage, while a preview of documents shows you if the stage is doing what you need. Add stages, remove them, or drag and drop to re-order in the pipeline. Once you’re done, export it to native code to use in your application
- Allows functions in the query bar and aggregations.
- When navigating to the Databases view, Compass now clears a previously selected collection from the left navigation.
- Updates the embedded MongoDB Shell to version 0.9.0.
- Compass now displays the expected value when you update fields in the table view.
- Creating a collection or database is now prohibited when form fields are empty.
- Schema tab graphs no longer fail to render when switching tabs.
- SSH tunnel no longer hangs on disconnect.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MongoDB Compass for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MongoDB Compass .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MongoDB Compass is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MongoDB Compass for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MongoDB Compass apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MongoDB Compass apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MongoDB Compass that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MongoDB Compass icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MongoDB Compass on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MongoDB Compass from your MAC!
MongoDB Compass Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure database application with 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
Download Data Guardian for MAC
Create, design, edit, and browse SQLite 3 database files.
This MongoDB Compass .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. MongoDB Compass is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.