Monal for MAC – XMPP chat client. This app was developed by MONAL.IM Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Monal for MAC Latest Version
Monal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Monal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Monal App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Monal App for MAC
There has never been a better time to get into XMPP, a free public chat network no one controls or owns. Monal is a fast and user friendly way to use XMPP. Just download the app, login or register and you are ready to chat in minutes. It looks and works the way other apps do, so there is no need to “learn XMPP” or even care what it is.
- Open Source
- No Ads! Strong focus on privacy. Does not phone home and does not have “metrics” software beyond anonymous crash reporting (crashlytics). Does not read any personal information.
- With a direct connection to your server, your password and all other info is never sent to a third party.
- OMEMO encrypted chat
- Will work with corporate XMPP servers that require VPN
- MUC multi user chat
- Standard XMPP Jingle VOIP
- Fixed crashing
- Resolved some issues with sending and receiving messages
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Monal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Monal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Monal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Monal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Monal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Monal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Monal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Monal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Monal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Monal from your MAC!
Monal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
lightweight XMPP client.
Beautiful cross-device messaging app.
This Monal .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Monal is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.