MoGoToMailer for MAC – Emailer without attachment size limit. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MoGoToMailer for MAC Latest Version
MoGoToMailer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MoGoToMailer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MoGoToMailer App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About MoGoToMailer App for MAC
MoGoToMailer is a professional service that allows you to send several gigabytes on a single email! It’s very fast and simple: You send an email, your recipients receive your email along with a fast download link. Unique! You just drag & drop files and folders, Mogotomailer creates zip files automatically without losing any Mac resources files.
- All transactions with the central server are in HTTPS (SSL encryption).
- MoGoToMail is now also in French.
- Import your address book from a file in CSV or VCard format.
- The message is now optional.
- No sales by the website.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MoGoToMailer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MoGoToMailer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MoGoToMailer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MoGoToMailer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MoGoToMailer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MoGoToMailer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MoGoToMailer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MoGoToMailer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MoGoToMailer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MoGoToMailer from your MAC!
MoGoToMailer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MoGoToMailer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. MoGoToMailer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.