Modelio for MAC – The open source extensible modeling environment. This app was created by MODELIO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Modelio for MAC Latest Version
Modelio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Modelio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Modelio App|
|File Size||200 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Modelio App for MAC
Modelio is a modeling solution offering a wide range of functionality based on commonly used standards for enterprise architecture, software development and systems engineering
Written for developers, analysts and software and systems architects, Modelio is first and foremost a modeling environment, supporting a wide range of models and diagrams and providing many services facilitating the modeling of your architectures, such as as model consistency-checking. Support for modeling and business processes (BPMN) is integrated into Modelio. These BPMN models can be linked to other standards supported by the tool, for example UML, so as to integrate these business processes into a larger context such as an enterprise architecture
- UML Modeler: Modelio is a first and foremost a modeling environment, supporting a wide range of models and diagrams, and providing model assistance and consistency-checking features
- BPMN supportintegrated with UML : Modelio combines BPMN support and UML support in one tool, with dedicated diagrams to support business process modeling
- Java code generator: The Java Designer module uses an RCP/Eclipse-style project file structure, and supports Java code generation and reverse, Javadoc generation and Java automation
- XMI import/export: Modelio provides an XMI import/export feature that enables you to exchange UML2 models between different tools
- HTML model publishing: With the HTML Publisher module, publish your models in HTML format
- Extension system: Modelio can be extended for any language, methodology or modeling technique just by adding modules to your configuration. You can either use existing modules or else develop your own
- Scripting language support (Jython): Modelio provides integrated support of the Jython scripting language, for online requests, small scripts and macro definition
- UML2: UML2 is a general-purpose modeling language from the OMG, used in the field of object-oriented software engineering
- BPMN2: BPMN is a standard for business process modeling, providing a graphical notation for the specification of business processes
- Archimate: Archimate is an open and independent enterprise architecture modeling language to support the description, analysis and visualization of architecture within and across business domains
- XMI:XMI is an OMG standard used in the exchange of metadata information via the XML language
- MDA: MDA is an OMG standard, which implements and uses model extensions in the development of software systems
- TOGAF:TOGAF is an enterprise architecture framework, providing a complete approach to enterprise information architecture design, planning, implementation and governance
Fixes / Improvements:
- Modelio now embeds the AdoptOpenJDK JRE instead of the Oracle JDK’s JRE
- Fixed exception that may occur upon closing ArchiMate edition boxes
- Fixed issues with the XMI import/export
- Fixed issue with R3250 audit rule
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Modelio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Modelio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Modelio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Modelio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Modelio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Modelio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Modelio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Modelio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Modelio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Modelio from your MAC!
Modelio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Modelio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Modelio is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.