Modbus Server for MAC – Simulate a Modbus device with registers. This app was build by APPHUGS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Modbus Server for MAC Latest Version
Modbus Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Modbus Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Modbus Server App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Modbus Server App for MAC
Modbus Server provides a Modbus TCP server (and RTU slave as of V3.0) for testing Modbus clients. It simulates a Modbus device with registers.
Modbus TCP Server and RTU Slave simulates Modbus Holding, Input and Output registers 0 to 65535 according to Modbus specification 1.1b3. Simulate Modbus devices to facilitate software development and observe raw data exchange between TCP server and client or RTU master and slave. This version can simulate error replies, supports up to 8 simultaneous client connections and unlimited Modbus transactions.
- Apple Silicone and Big Sur compatible
- Now working on port 502 on macOS 10.14 or later
- Improved Dark Mode display
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Modbus Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Modbus Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Modbus Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Modbus Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Modbus Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Modbus Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Modbus Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Modbus Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Modbus Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Modbus Server from your MAC!
Modbus Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Modbus Server .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Modbus Server is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.