ModalEarX for MAC – Train your ear for music composition/improvisation. This app was build by BOB.MACHIGHWAY Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ModalEarX for MAC Latest Version
ModalEarX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ModalEarX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ModalEarX App|
|File Size||102 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About ModalEarX App for MAC
ModalEarX is an educational application that was designed for the composer/improvisor in need of increased skills in the aural identification of modal melodic and harmonic materials. The app creates an infinite number of examples of tetrachords, modes, scales, and single or groups of modal chords. The examples are displayed on staves as with any notation program for the checking of answers.
There are three levels of difficulty with the third containing some very advanced and beautiful modal chords. As a bonus, some of the examples in the multiple chord level could be developed into compositions putting the app in the agorithmic-composition category.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ModalEarX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ModalEarX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ModalEarX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ModalEarX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ModalEarX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ModalEarX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ModalEarX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ModalEarX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ModalEarX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ModalEarX from your MAC!
ModalEarX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Dolce Ear Training
Train your ear musically.
This ModalEarX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. ModalEarX is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.