Mocks for MAC – Create mockups of IOS applications. This app was build by CELESTIALTEAPOT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mocks for MAC Latest Version
Mocks for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mocks that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mocks App|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Mocks App for MAC
Mocks allows you to rapidly create beautiful, high-fidelity mockups of iOS, iPad, and iPhone applications. It is a modern, native app for OS X that gives you special tools to design mockups of iOS applications and screens. Mocks comes with a built-in collection of graphics depicting iOS icons, UI controls, and widgets (like buttons, toolbars, and text fields). Drag these controls from the Library palette on the left to the central Canvas area where you compose your mockups. Alignment guides (both automatic, and user-created) help you keep your designs in line.
Every Mocks composition is a multi-page document supporting modern features like Autosave, Version Browsing, Full-Screen Mode, QuickLook and iCloud Document Storage. Page thumbnails appear in a vertical palette on the far left of every window, giving you an overview of the contents of all pages simultaneously. Mocks also includes many of the essential features you expect from a Diagramming or vector graphics application. Including a powerful Bézier Path pen tool plus a large collection of shapes, arrows, images, and magnetic lines which automatically resize and move along with the shapes to which they are connected. Mocks is great for Programmers and Designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing iOS UI mockups, laying out wireframes, or visualizing model relationships.
- New: Export Selection – Main Menu > File > Export Selectionâ€¦
- New: Status Bar and Home Indicator objects in the Library to match the style of the latest devices.
- New: 10% Zoom Scale option.
- Fix: Control-clicking objects on the Canvas for activating the context menu now works properly again.
- Fix: Improved canvas rendering performance.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mocks for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mocks .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mocks is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mocks for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mocks apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mocks apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mocks that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mocks icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mocks on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mocks from your MAC!
Mocks Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Mocks .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Mocks is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.