Mockplus Classic for MAC – Easy prototyping tool for developers. This app was build by MOCKPLUS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mockplus Classic for MAC Latest Version
Mockplus Classic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mockplus Classic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mockplus Classic App|
|File Size||98.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Mockplus Classic App for MAC
Mockplus Classic is prototyping-design software for faster, smarter, and easier prototypes supporting all platforms (Android/iOS/PC/Mac/Web).
- Interactive Design is Easier Than Ever Mockplus Classic interactive design is fully visualized – WYSIWYG. Simple drag and drop makes interactive prototypes effortlessly. A set of pre-designed components: pop-up panel, stack panel, scroll box, sliding drawer and image carousel, make you create fully interactions faster and easier. Mockplus Classic comes with more than 3,000 icons and nearly 200 components. Drag these components into the workspace for a combination to prototype in a minute. Focus on design and no more efforts will be spent on making a component. Mockplus Classic is a rapid, easy, nifty and powerful prototype software that enables you to create mockups of other apps, web applications, or many more demos. Simply drags and drops, Mockplus Classic lets you add icons, logos, texts, panels and other interface aspects to a demo/template, and ultimately, to get an overview of what an app/ a design should look like before coding.
- Easy And Clean: The interface of Mockplus Classic is delightful: intuitive, effective, and easy on the eyes.
- Test on Real Device Instantly: Scan the generated QR code to preview prototypes on the real device instantly, no USB cable or remote publishing required. Carry and share your prototypes offline with teammates or clients in order to gather feedback. Share your prototype with ease by exporting to HTML. Meanwhile, not only can you export to HTML offline, but also deploy it to your server. What’s more, publishing to cloud service makes it fast and easy to preview prototype on mobile devices. Code-Free and Get Started Right Away: Just focus on design itself rather than the tool. You can get started easily without the risk of falling into the tool’s slave by investing a lot of time and money on learning and training. With Mockplus, you don’t need to worry about programming knowledge any more and it’s code-free.
- Team Collaboration in Mockplus Classic Team collaboration is the major new update in Mockplus 3, including group project, collaborative design, online review and other features. Mockplus Classic makes it faster and easier to: – Achieve division and cooperation where multiple users can edit the same project simultaneously; – Complete project review through the comments and markups of the prototype; – Raise the productivity of your development team; – Reduce communication cost greatly.
- Multi-User Editing The most striking characteristic of team project is multi-user editing feature. Select “Cloud->Manage team project members” from the menu to add project members. The project can be modified independently by any members on each client. After the modification, click “Sync” button, and files will be merged. There is no need for each member to remain online all the time during the design process, ensuring everyone a good design experience. When designing, hover your mouse on a page node in the project tree, and you will see who is editing it. The simple and easy-to-follow editing strategy can contribute to a reduction of conflicts in design. Collaboration is hence easy.
- Online Review Mockplus 3 brings unparalleled online review experience. Not only can a project be demonstrated after being shared online, but now you can comment on the pages and even write markups on the pages directly. The Markup is the unique feature of Mockplus that other design tools of this kind don’t have. You can use various tools, such as arrows, words, rectangles and brushes, to mark up a page at any position of it. Communication is hence clear.
- Smooth Upgrade As for existing personal projects, select “Upgrade to team project…” from the menu, and you can upgrade your personal projects into team projects. Upgrade is hence smooth.
The published price is that of a perpetual license per user. View all purchase options.
- Adapted to macOS Big Sur. Many related issues, including the crashing issue, are fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mockplus Classic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mockplus Classic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mockplus Classic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mockplus Classic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mockplus Classic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mockplus Classic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mockplus Classic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mockplus Classic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mockplus Classic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mockplus Classic from your MAC!
Mockplus Classic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
ForeUI Prototyping Tool
Create static or interactive mockups for your software or website.
Prototyping for business and UX professionals.
This Mockplus Classic .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Mockplus Classic is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.