MM3-WebAssistant for MAC – Use the Internet more efficiently, Pro version available. This app was build by PROXY-OFFLINE-BROWSER Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MM3-WebAssistant for MAC Latest Version
MM3-WebAssistant for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MM3-WebAssistant that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MM3-WebAssistant App|
|File Size||4.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.3|
About MM3-WebAssistant App for MAC
MM3-WebAssistant is a personal proxy server sitting behind your regular browser (Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera – whatever!), silently and speedily handling all the network traffic. Unlike most offline browsers with this concept, you don’t have to specifically tell WebAssistant to capture a website – it remembers everything you see, automatically adding new pages to the cache. WebAssistant updates your cached pages (in the background) so you’ve always got the latest version to hand. There’s no difference between surfing the Web and surfing your archive; you can even use your bookmarks or search your pages offline when you don’t have a network connection.
The benefit is that this allows you to work offline (train, plane, beach – wherever you like) without worrying that you have the info you need. Reduces the pressure of knowing what to save, and the necessity for repeating browsing sessions looking for something that was missed. Incorporate the Web into presentations or talks where you don’t have Internet access. You can sure you’ll always have the page you need with WebAssistant. Mobile users have the flexibility of accessing information from the Web without having to worry about expensive access points. Shun overpriced wifi access ports – or at least only pay for what you really need.
- Automatically archive all pages visited
- Accelerates in the Web online browsing or updates the archive
- No difference between on- and offline browsing
- Links to resources of cache archives are marked for quick navigation
- Compare HTML pages from Internet and archive; the changes are highlighted
- Browse and interactive navigation in the original hierarchy of downloaded pages
- Burn a site (or many sites) to CD for backup or archive
- Supports the protocols HTTP and FTP
- Several bugs were fixed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MM3-WebAssistant for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MM3-WebAssistant .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MM3-WebAssistant is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MM3-WebAssistant for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MM3-WebAssistant apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MM3-WebAssistant apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MM3-WebAssistant that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MM3-WebAssistant icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MM3-WebAssistant on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MM3-WebAssistant from your MAC!
MM3-WebAssistant Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
System-wide network proxy support.
Tunnel applications through proxy and SSH servers.
This MM3-WebAssistant .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. MM3-WebAssistant is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.