MixTape Pro for MAC – Mix your music and share it online. This app was released by ATOMICDROPLET Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MixTape Pro for MAC Latest Version
MixTape Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MixTape Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MixTape Pro App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MixTape Pro App for MAC
MixTape is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-learn application for making beat-matched mixes. By simply dragging-and-dropping the music you already have in iTunes (or from the Finder), MixTape adds detected tempo and beats. Tracks are then dragged onto a workspace where they now “snap to grid” along their beats and play in sync. Precisely in sync. Emphasized markers show where musical phrases start and a simple envelope adds that all-important final polish to your mixes. MixTape Pro adds a “HiLo” control, dropping the bass or treble for cleaner mixes; a “live” UI where you can hear what is under the playhead at all times, and a spectrogram which visualizes beats and phrases with better clarity than traditional waveform displays.
Mixes can then be exported at a configurable bitrate back into iTunes to play on your Mac, iPod, or iPhone; or published directly onto the Web with no additional accounts, services, or software. MixTape Pro adds the ability to play your mixes live through a second audio interface – simply cue up your first track, start the live stream, then continue to use your headphone to mix as usual. The live stream will also transmit MIDI, so lighting or VJ rigs can be kept in sync with the music as it is played. Pro can use a ‘night’ color scheme to reduce glare when playing in dark environments.
Far simpler than either an audio workstation or a DJ app, MixTape embraces the Mac aesthetic to blend in perfectly with your desktop. Finally a short series of video tutorials emphasize ‘show’ over ‘tell’ and creative commons licensed demo mixes both show what can be done and how.
- Built for Apple silicon
- A few fixes for Big Sur
- Two finger horizontal scrolling now in “natural” direction
- Fix for artist name not persisting
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MixTape Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MixTape Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MixTape Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MixTape Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MixTape Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MixTape Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MixTape Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MixTape Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MixTape Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MixTape Pro from your MAC!
MixTape Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Audio recording, editing and mixing tool.
Everything you need to perform live mixes.
Music mixing software.
This MixTape Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. MixTape Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.