Miro for MAC – Online whiteboard platform. This app was developed by MIRO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Miro for MAC Latest Version
Miro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Miro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Miro App|
|File Size||78.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Miro App for MAC
Miro is a collaborative online whiteboard platform designed for remote and distributed teams.
Meetings & Workshops
Run productive, engaging online remote meetings and workshops with your team.
Ideation & Brainstorming
Build and develop ideas with distributed teams as if you were in the same room, anywhere, anytime.
Research & Design
Co-create and align with cross-functional stakeholders on a collaborative, online whiteboard.
Supercharge your agile process with collaborative retrospectives, sprint planning, and huddle boards.
Strategy & Planning
Stay on the pulse of distributed projects with an online whiteboard to plan, coordinate and discuss.
Mapping & Diagramming
Explain complex processes and systems with visual mapping and diagramming.
Scale collaboration with confidence
With enterprise-ready security and advanced administration controls, deploy Miro company-wide with ease. A dedicated Customer Success and Account Manager will partner with you every step of the way to ensure your team’s success and train you on best practices we’ve picked up from other enterprise customers.
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Miro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Miro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Miro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Miro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Miro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Miro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Miro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Miro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Miro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Miro from your MAC!
Miro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Miro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Miro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.