Mirage for MAC – Simple and clean RapidWeaver theme. This app was build by SEYDESIGN Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mirage for MAC Latest Version
Mirage for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mirage that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mirage App|
|File Size||12.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Mirage App for MAC
Say hello to Mirage, a RapidWeaver theme that raises the bar yet again, making it even easier to design the site that YOU want to create. Tired of rigid limits and cookie-cutter themes? Then you’ll love Mirage – a design experience that frees you to build a site that can both fit the mold, and break out of it.
This latest version has focused on the simplification of the underlying source code (meaning faster and smoother loading pages) and reorganization of many style and color settings. Less-used options have been removed, so the theme is less intimidating to new users, but can still be extensively modified with custom CSS, HTML and suchlike. For the first time, Mirage is now built on Twitter Bootstrap 4, and this theme can also boast support for Font Awesome 4.7, jQuery 2, FreeStyle banners, RW7 banners and Nivo lightbox.
Retina ready. Fully responsive. Cutting edge, with optional page loading animations. With such a flexible layout that Mirage just might be the last RapidWeaver theme you’ll ever need. Beautiful design. Ultimate flexibility. And no extra charge for awesomeness!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mirage for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mirage .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mirage is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mirage for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mirage apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mirage apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mirage that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mirage icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mirage on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mirage from your MAC!
Mirage Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Mirage .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Mirage is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.