MiniStumble Safari Extension for MAC – Interact with StumbleUpon. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MiniStumble Safari Extension for MAC Latest Version
MiniStumble Safari Extension for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MiniStumble Safari Extension that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MiniStumble Safari Extension App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About MiniStumble Safari Extension App for MAC
MiniStumble is a StumbleUpon Safari extension. It gives you a new extension bar with login options to log into your SU account, buttons to Stumble, Like/Dislike, Discover, Show Info and display Favorites. More features (like being able to select categories to stumble though, for example) are coming.
- I’ve altered the functionality dramatically. It no longer simply launches the StumbleUpon toolbar but instead actually pulls proper stumble results from the SU server based on your login. You can also Like/Dislike the current page, or Discover the current page. More features to follow.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MiniStumble Safari Extension for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MiniStumble Safari Extension .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MiniStumble Safari Extension is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MiniStumble Safari Extension for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MiniStumble Safari Extension apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MiniStumble Safari Extension apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MiniStumble Safari Extension that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MiniStumble Safari Extension icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MiniStumble Safari Extension on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MiniStumble Safari Extension from your MAC!
MiniStumble Safari Extension Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MiniStumble Safari Extension .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. MiniStumble Safari Extension is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.