MightyMonitor for MAC – Displays battery status for Apple Wireless Keyboard/Mighty Mouse. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MightyMonitor for MAC Latest Version
MightyMonitor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MightyMonitor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MightyMonitor App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About MightyMonitor App for MAC
MightyMonitor is a dashboard widget for OS X 10.7 Leopard and OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard that shows you the battery status of Apple Bluetooth wireless devices, including the Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, and brushed aluminum wireless keyboard. The widget changes color to warn of low batteries – with a low status warning (yellow/orange) at less than 25% remaining, and alert (red) with less than 10% remaining.
- NiMH optimized battery status
- Enhanced battery view
- Russian localization
- Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MightyMonitor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MightyMonitor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MightyMonitor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MightyMonitor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MightyMonitor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MightyMonitor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MightyMonitor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MightyMonitor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MightyMonitor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MightyMonitor from your MAC!
MightyMonitor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Adds functions and options to the Apple Magic Mouse.
This MightyMonitor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. MightyMonitor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.