MidiKeys for MAC – Shows comp keys to play MIDI notes. This app was released by MANYETAS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MidiKeys for MAC Latest Version
MidiKeys for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MidiKeys that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MidiKeys App|
|File Size||574 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About MidiKeys App for MAC
MidiKeys shows a little keyboard on screen, and you can use the computer keyboard to play MIDI notes. ‘z’ through ‘,’ is the octave starting a middle C (note 60). The keys on the row above are flats (black keys), and the octave below is on the row starting with ‘q’ (and the digit row is that octave’s flats).
In addition, you can select a MIDI source and see incoming notes played on the keyboard.
- The application is now a universal binary.
- New configurable hot key to toggle global hot keys.
- Support for automatic software updates using the Sparkle framework.
- New option to show the key caps on the on-screen keyboard.
- New preferences to control the visibility of overlay notifications.
- It is now possible to have no modifier key for global hot keys, so you only have to press the key corresponding to the note.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MidiKeys for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MidiKeys .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MidiKeys is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MidiKeys for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MidiKeys apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MidiKeys apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MidiKeys that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MidiKeys icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MidiKeys on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MidiKeys from your MAC!
MidiKeys Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-source midi tracker/editor.
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard
MIDI events generator and receiver.
This MidiKeys .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. MidiKeys is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.