Microsoft Messenger for MAC – MSN chat client. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Microsoft Messenger for MAC Latest Version
Microsoft Messenger for Mac – Free Download MSN/Live Messenger App. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Microsoft Messenger that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Microsoft Messenger App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Microsoft Messenger App for MAC
Note: This app is no longer being developed. Functionality has been usurped by Skype. Microsoft Messenger is an integrated communications client that enables you to communicate with contacts within and outside your organization. Messenger for Mac 7 is a Universal application that is built to run on both PowerPC-based and Intel-based Macs and makes it easy to take advantage of the full power of real-time communications.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Microsoft Messenger for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Microsoft Messenger .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Microsoft Messenger is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Microsoft Messenger for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Microsoft Messenger apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Microsoft Messenger apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Microsoft Messenger that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Microsoft Messenger icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Microsoft Messenger on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Microsoft Messenger from your MAC!
Microsoft Messenger Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
XMPP chat client.
Single chat app connects to all major chat networks.
Unify all your communication channels.
This Microsoft Messenger .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Microsoft Messenger is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.