Mick Tagger for MAC – Music Playlist Organizer. This app was created by TWITTER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mick Tagger for MAC Latest Version
Mick Tagger for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mick Tagger that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mick Tagger App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Mick Tagger App for MAC
Mick Tagger – the easy way to organize songs into playlists.
Type CMD + SHIFT + SPACE and bring up Mick Tagger whenever you’re listening to a song and easily add it to any playlist you’ll type in the search box.
TAB between playlists to find the correct one.
- If the playlist doesn’t exist yet, it will be created.
- Mick Tagger won’t add a song to a playlist if it’s already there. No duplicate songs in playlists anymore!
- You can now also quickly open a playlist by just typing in part of its name! Handy for those of us with dozens of playlists!
- Evergreen Playlists – opt-in feature where Mick Tagger removes songs you skip often. Keeps your playlists fresh!
- Mailbox Monday – group a few playlists together and get new songs added to those playlists every Monday. Group your favorite playlists together by genre, artist, user and enjoy a better music discovery experience!
Note: While the software is classified as free, it offers in-App Purchases.
Mick Tagger Premium $0.99
- CMD+H hides the main window
- bugfixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mick Tagger for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mick Tagger .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mick Tagger is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mick Tagger for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mick Tagger apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mick Tagger apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mick Tagger that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mick Tagger icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mick Tagger on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mick Tagger from your MAC!
Mick Tagger Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Music Binder Pro
Music sheets organizer and iTunes player.
Playlist manager for Live productions.
Create and edit iTunes playlists.
This Mick Tagger .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Mick Tagger is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.