MetaMate for MAC – RapidWeaver plugin; manage your site’s meta information. This app was build by PAGESOFINTEREST Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MetaMate for MAC Latest Version
MetaMate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MetaMate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MetaMate App|
|File Size||1.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About MetaMate App for MAC
MetaMate is a meta information management plugin for RapidWeaver, powerful desktop publishing software for Mac.
Manage your project’s meta in one convenient place with Meta Mate. Mould and perfect your meta information as carefully and thoroughly as you would for your site’s design.
Open Graph Integration
- With Open Graph meta tag names built in, Meta Mate makes it easier than ever before to ensure your sites are shareable, identifiable and integrated with the social web!
- Open Graph is a single technology that allows one to provide enough information to richly represent any web page within the social graph. To learn more, visit opg.me.
Version 1.0.15: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MetaMate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MetaMate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MetaMate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MetaMate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MetaMate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MetaMate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MetaMate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MetaMate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MetaMate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MetaMate from your MAC!
MetaMate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MetaMate .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. MetaMate is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.