MenuTab Pro for Tumblr for MAC – A new way to access Tumblr. This app was created by COKESOFT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MenuTab Pro for Tumblr for MAC Latest Version
MenuTab Pro for Tumblr for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MenuTab Pro for Tumblr that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MenuTab Pro for Tumblr App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About MenuTab Pro for Tumblr App for MAC
MenuTab Pro for Tumblr is new way to access Tumblr. Don’t have enough space for a menubar app? Not a problem. We introduce MenuTab Pro for Tumblr that will stick on edges of your screen.
MenuTab Pro for Tumblr with these Charming features: Access your Tumble with “1 click” from your menu bar, red icon in menu bar, Desktop mode with attachments, Popup notifications, Stealth mode, Full screen support and much more!
- Fix bug for new post notification
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MenuTab Pro for Tumblr for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MenuTab Pro for Tumblr .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MenuTab Pro for Tumblr is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MenuTab Pro for Tumblr for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MenuTab Pro for Tumblr apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MenuTab Pro for Tumblr apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MenuTab Pro for Tumblr that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MenuTab Pro for Tumblr icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MenuTab Pro for Tumblr on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MenuTab Pro for Tumblr from your MAC!
MenuTab Pro for Tumblr Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MenuTab Pro for Tumblr .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. MenuTab Pro for Tumblr is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.