MenuTab for Facebook for MAC – Provides real-time Facebook access from your menu bar. This app was developed by FIPLAB Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MenuTab for Facebook for MAC Latest Version
MenuTab for Facebook for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MenuTab for Facebook that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MenuTab for Facebook App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About MenuTab for Facebook App for MAC
MenuTab for Facebook (was FaceTab) takes your Facebook addiction to a whole new level. It is the best app for instantly accessing your Facebook account without having to open your Web browser!
With our competitors, you have to manually hit refresh constantly – way too much work. With MenuTab, we take advantage of the magic of Facebook to make everything totally real-time, with the latest news from your friends coming straight onto your desktop. Oh, and unlike all those other apps, we don’t crash.
MenuTab is absolutely free and allows you to view your news feed, profile page, inbox, photos and more. Downloading this should be a total no brainer!
- MenuTab is a 3rd party application for Facebook and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Facebook, Inc.
- Facebook and the Facebook Logo are trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Speed Optimizations
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MenuTab for Facebook for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MenuTab for Facebook .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MenuTab for Facebook is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MenuTab for Facebook for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MenuTab for Facebook apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MenuTab for Facebook apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MenuTab for Facebook that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MenuTab for Facebook icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MenuTab for Facebook on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MenuTab for Facebook from your MAC!
MenuTab for Facebook Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create site-specific browsers for your favorite Web apps.
Facebox for Facebook
Facebook client for your menu bar.
Add Facebook to your menu bar.
This MenuTab for Facebook .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MenuTab for Facebook is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.