Menu Spot II for MAC – Simple but full-featured player for the Spotify. This app was build by WIDGETWORX Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Menu Spot II for MAC Latest Version
Menu Spot II for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Menu Spot II that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Menu Spot II App|
|File Size||2.5 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Menu Spot II App for MAC
Menu Spot II is a simple but full-featured player for the Spotify® music streaming service that runs in your Mac’s menu bar and has the following features:
- See the title and artist of whatever song or podcast is currently playing at all times (updates in the background)
- Removes extraneous title details – e.g., remaster, year, etc. to free up as much precious menu bar space as possible
- View album or podcast artwork right inside the menu bar
- See full details about the currently playing song or podcast, including its duration, its popularity among the Spotify user base, and more right from the keyboard
- Pause playback from the keyboard
- Restart playback of the last song or podcast from the keyboard
- Fast forward or rewind the current song or podcast from the keyboard
- Shuffle your music from the keyboard
- Mute and unmute Spotify from the keyboard
- Increase or decrease the system volume to “groove” to a specific song using keyboard hot keys
- Works in Dark mode
- Catalina and Big Sur-friendly
- Fast and compact, no 30+ MB application
- Free as in air pollution!
- Signed and notarized
- Fixed preferences bug
- Added support for optional, automatic audio and video ad muting for free-tier users
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Menu Spot II for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Menu Spot II .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Menu Spot II is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Menu Spot II for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Menu Spot II apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Menu Spot II apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Menu Spot II that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Menu Spot II icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Menu Spot II on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Menu Spot II from your MAC!
Menu Spot II Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Stream music, create playlists and more.
Automatically mute ads on Spotify.
Spotify in your menu bar.
This Menu Spot II .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Menu Spot II is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.