Mediunic for MAC – Minimalistic Medium client. This app was developed by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mediunic for MAC Latest Version
Mediunic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mediunic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mediunic App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Mediunic App for MAC
Mediunic is a Medium reading and writing experience for the Mac. Use Mediunic to browse Medium without distractions, focus on the content and share your favorite stories through the share menu. The UI is unobtrusive and takes on the personality of your content for a true distraction-free reading and writing environment.
Mediunic supports fullscreen and splitview, so you can read your articles in fullscreen and put multiple windows side-by-side for consultation while writing. On macOS Sierra, you can also use tabs to organize your content. Whether you just like to read Medium without distractions or are an experienced writer, this app is definitely for you.
- Added menu and keyboard shortcut to create new tabs
- Command+Click on a link now opens it in a new tab
- Shift+Click on a link now opens it in a new window
- Added contextual menu to links with options to open in new tab, new window or in Safari
- Fixed layout issues
- Improved behavior when opening links from other apps
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mediunic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mediunic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mediunic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mediunic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mediunic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mediunic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mediunic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mediunic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mediunic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mediunic from your MAC!
Mediunic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Mediunic .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Mediunic is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.