Media Center Safari Extension for MAC – Allows you to download HTML5 media. This app was created by HOYOIS.GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Media Center Safari Extension for MAC Latest Version
Media Center Safari Extension for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Media Center Safari Extension that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Media Center Safari Extension App|
|File Size||13 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About Media Center Safari Extension App for MAC
Media Center Safari Extension adds contextual menu items to links and HTML5 media elements that allow you to download a media resource, open it in the QuickTime Player application, or view it on an Apple TV (or any compatible AirPlay device). It also provides a toolbar button to stop playback on the Apple TV.
- Works with HTML5 videos on YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion
- Works with HTML5 videos created by the YouTube5 extension
- Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Ignore HTML5 videos using MSEr
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Media Center Safari Extension for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Media Center Safari Extension .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Media Center Safari Extension is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Media Center Safari Extension for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Media Center Safari Extension apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Media Center Safari Extension apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Media Center Safari Extension that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Media Center Safari Extension icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Media Center Safari Extension on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Media Center Safari Extension from your MAC!
Media Center Safari Extension Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Adobe Pepper Flash Player
Plug-in plays multimedia in your Web browser (PPAPI version).
Make Lion's grey Finder sidebar icons color again.
aTV Flash (black)
Supercharge your second-generation Apple TV.
This Media Center Safari Extension .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Media Center Safari Extension is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.