MCG for MAC – Analyze application profile data. This app was created by MCG-APP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MCG for MAC Latest Version
MCG for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MCG that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MCG App|
About MCG App for MAC
MCG lets you analyze your application profile data natively on your Mac. With call tracing and function summaries, you’ll easily be able to detect and correct any parts of your application that are taking longer than they should. MCG requires callgrind data for your application, which can be generated in many languages such as PHP, Ruby and Python, or can be baked in for compiled languages.
- Super fast parsing of most callgrind files, regardless of language.
- Structural analysis graphs including call depth, class methods call count and cost, and function type.
- Supports compressed callgrind and multi-profile files (supported by Xdebug 2.3+)
- Various treemap visualizations for MCG’s Outline and Flat data modes, including heat map gradients (please read app help for why treemaps aren’t accurate in profiling tools)
- Outline call tree view for PHP Xdebug shows exact execution path/tree.
- Click navigable to follow calls, treemap nodes and graph points.
- Text search filter.
- Generic cost support, including Seconds, Milliseconds and Microseconds for time costs, and MB/KB/b for memory.
- MCG can now parse and fix invalid profiles and profile fragments with missing labels. Note that this just allows broken profiles to be opened for rough analysis, and if a profile is invalid, the data it includes may not be correct or complete
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MCG for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MCG .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MCG is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MCG for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MCG apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MCG apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MCG that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MCG icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MCG on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MCG from your MAC!
MCG Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Opens and visualizes callgrind files.
This MCG .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. MCG is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.