MaxBulk Mailer for MAC – Send out mass emails. This app was build by MAXPROG Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MaxBulk Mailer for MAC Latest Version
MaxBulk Mailer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MaxBulk Mailer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MaxBulk Mailer App|
|File Size||65.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MaxBulk Mailer App for MAC
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk emailer and email-merge tool for Macintosh that allows you to send out customized press releases, newsletters, prices lists and any kind of text or HTML messages to your customers and contacts.
Email Marketing is spreading around the whole world because of its high effectiveness, speed and low cost. If you want to introduce and sell your product or service, the best way is to use e-mail to contact your targeted customer. Targeted e-mail is no doubt very effective. If you can introduce your product or service through email directly to the customers who are interested in them, this will bring your business a better chance of success.
With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers. MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. MaxBulk Mailer handles plain text, HTML and styled text messages and gives full support for attachments.
Now your promotional messages will jump off the screen with HTML mail! MaxBulk Mailer allows you to include graphics, fonts and colors turning your messages into professional online brochures.
Thanks to its advanced email-merge and conditional functions you can send highly customized messages and get the best results of your campaigns. You also have support for international characters, a straightforward account manager with support for all types of authentication schemes including SSL, a complete and versatile list manager, click-through and message opening tracking, remote lists with subscribtion support, support for importation from a wide range of sources including from remote mySQL, OBDC and postgreSQL databases…
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services! If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lots of time!
MaxBulk Mailer is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Message opening and click-through tracking.
- Full mySQL, postgreSQL and OBDC database support.
- Full POP and ESMTP Authentication support.
- Secure SSL connection support (SSL and TLS).
- Remote List Management (MLM) and Global Blacklist support.
- Preview function to check document appearance before sending.
- Attachment support.
- Full support for international characters (40 different encodings).
- Full support for email-merge with standard tags, 13 date tags and 20 optional tags.
- Drag and drop support for mailing text and address list.
- Easy import/export address list files easy to use functions.
- Advanced parser and duplicates checking, also from clipboard.
- Complete SMTP/POP connection log.
- E-mails can be sent all at once, grouped or using mail-merge tags.
- Mail scheduling (Mail delayed delivery).
- Styled text support – Bold, Italic, Underline, Color, Font…
- Conditional message contents depending on optional tags value.
- Quick selector in order to check/uncheck recipients.
- Recipients creation directly from Filemaker.
- Full Applescript support.
- Hyperlink manager. Allows you to insert text and HTML hyperlinks tags with one click.
- Possibility to use several servers at once.
- Cc and Bcc support.
- macOS version of the application is now available as Universal Binary (Intel+ARM)
- It is now possible to save the DKIM settings even though the DKIM test is failing
- The settings panel no longer flagged as modified when switching panels
- OAuth2 also supported when using the G-Suite smtp-relay.gmail.com server address
- Interface glitches when using MaxBulk Mailer in macOS Big Sur
- Built-in support system was broken because of online form captcha and new security measures
- MLM installer FTPS not working properly in given situations
- Several MLM fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MaxBulk Mailer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MaxBulk Mailer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MaxBulk Mailer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MaxBulk Mailer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MaxBulk Mailer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MaxBulk Mailer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MaxBulk Mailer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MaxBulk Mailer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MaxBulk Mailer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MaxBulk Mailer from your MAC!
MaxBulk Mailer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage Mail like a Maven With Mojave.
Custom mass email app.
DRPU Bulk SMS
Bulk messaging utility.
This MaxBulk Mailer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MaxBulk Mailer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.