Matrix Documentations Icons for MAC – Data container icons from The Matrix movie. This app was created by ICONFACTORY Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Matrix Documentations Icons for MAC Latest Version
Matrix Documentations Icons for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Matrix Documentations Icons that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Matrix Documentations Icons App|
|File Size||338 KB|
About Matrix Documentations Icons App for MAC
Matrix Documentations is an icon set of 7 icons representing some of the documentation or data containers in The Matrix movie. Icons include the illegal minidiscs, Geotherms, and “The One’s” file.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Matrix Documentations Icons for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Matrix Documentations Icons .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Matrix Documentations Icons is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Matrix Documentations Icons for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Matrix Documentations Icons apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Matrix Documentations Icons apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Matrix Documentations Icons that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Matrix Documentations Icons icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Matrix Documentations Icons on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Matrix Documentations Icons from your MAC!
Matrix Documentations Icons Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Find, track, use and package needed documents and files.
Place things in order game.
This Matrix Documentations Icons .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Matrix Documentations Icons is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.