MathMagic Personal Edition for MAC – Equation editor. This app was build by MATHMAGIC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MathMagic Personal Edition for MAC Latest Version
MathMagic Personal Edition for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MathMagic Personal Edition that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MathMagic Personal Edition App|
|File Size||19.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MathMagic Personal Edition App for MAC
MathMagic Personal Edition is an equation editor. It helps you to create and edit complex mathematical expressions using a point-and-click user interface as well as keyboard shortcuts. Use the equations with other software by drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, and export-and-import. Now, it also serves you as a WYSIWYG MathML editor.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later. You may find a Virtual Machine solution that runs on macOS 10.15 and later here.
- Framed Box palette has more items to select.
- New Box Frame types added and lines can be added to the selected frame from the Frame Types dialog.
- StyleSet name was not maintained when the equation was reopened if special characters such as ( ) , were used in the name.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MathMagic Personal Edition for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MathMagic Personal Edition .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MathMagic Personal Edition is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MathMagic Personal Edition for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MathMagic Personal Edition apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MathMagic Personal Edition apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MathMagic Personal Edition that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MathMagic Personal Edition icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MathMagic Personal Edition on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MathMagic Personal Edition from your MAC!
MathMagic Personal Edition Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create/print web-based docs that contain math.
Typeset resolution-independent mathematics.
Quickly typeset LaTeX equations.
This MathMagic Personal Edition .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MathMagic Personal Edition is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.