Materia Designer for MAC – Backend to build all kinds of applications. This app was created by GETMATERIA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Materia Designer for MAC Latest Version
Materia Designer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Materia Designer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Materia Designer App|
|File Size||106.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Materia Designer App for MAC
Materia is an easy-to-use backend to build all kinds of applications (mobile, web, gaming and more). Materia tooling manages the entire development cycle for building enterprise-class backends (database relationships, database synchronization, API management, static file hosting, dockerization, deployment). Materia is made to be simple and powerful, as it has been since the beginning thought by developers for developers.
Model your database
- Visualize the structure
- Create entity, fields and relations
- Synchronize with your database
Query your data
- Visualize your data
- Create powerful database queries
Create a REST API
- Create your API endpoints
- Create granular permissions
- Websocket support
- Test your endpoints
Host your application anywhere
- Server free and opensource
- Easy to install (NPM)
- Simple CLI
Works with any client platform
- Works for Web / Mobile / Desktop applications
- Boilerplate your client – Angular / React / Vue.js
- Task manager – Build & watch changes
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here.
- (Settings) Enhance UI
- (Settings) Add cors options
- (Server) Increase bodyParser limit (1mb) – configurable in materia.json
- (AppBuilder) Ensure database check always occurs on form changes
- (Settings) Handle empty db password
- (Settings) Fix database connection
- (Settings) Remove dependencies from settings
- (Controller) Clear require’s cache on restart
- (PackageManager/NPM) Fix upgrade package
- (Sync) Allow to synchronize when there is collision name (Add alias with as)
- (Sync) Fix overflow in modal dialog
- (Sync) Create entity name in database column has the right name
- (Entities) Possibility to sync when there is no entity
- (Icon/Linux) Fix .AppImage icon
- (AutoUpdater) Fix crash on restart after updating the application
- (Addon/Mailjet) Fix template listing
- Migrate to @materia/[email protected]
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Materia Designer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Materia Designer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Materia Designer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Materia Designer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Materia Designer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Materia Designer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Materia Designer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Materia Designer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Materia Designer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Materia Designer from your MAC!
Materia Designer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Materia Designer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Materia Designer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.