Master of My Domain for MAC – Keep track of your domain names. This app was created by APPLESOURCE.BIZ Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Master of My Domain for MAC Latest Version
Master of My Domain for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Master of My Domain that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Master of My Domain App|
|File Size||15.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Master of My Domain App for MAC
Master of My Domain is the solution for keeping track of your domain names, server information, monitoring server uptime and monitoring expiration dates (with iCal integration).
- Built from the ground up for OS X
- Sync domain expiration dates to Calendar/li>
- 256-bit Blowfish encryption
- Password protection keeps unwanted eyes away from your domain libraries
- Organize domains into groups
- Store an unlimited number of domain names
- WhoIs lookup automatically gets registrar and expiration date for most domains
- Scanner lets you quickly see which (if any) domain names are offline
- Schedule periodic scans of your domains and get SMS or Email notifications when they go down
- Import/Export full domain libraries with CSV support
- FTP login tester ensures you’ve entered the correct credentials for your domain
- Companion menu bar app MOMD Scanner will scan domains for uptime periodically and can SMS or Email you if a domain goes down
- New Duplicate Domain option in Edit menu
- Improvements to MOMD Scanner menubar app
- Fixed an issue with sorting and deleting domain name entries
- UI fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Master of My Domain for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Master of My Domain .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Master of My Domain is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Master of My Domain for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Master of My Domain apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Master of My Domain apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Master of My Domain that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Master of My Domain icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Master of My Domain on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Master of My Domain from your MAC!
Master of My Domain Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Password manager and secure digital wallet.
Track and manage all your domain names.
Keep track of server and login information for websites you maintain.
This Master of My Domain .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Master of My Domain is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.