Massive for MAC – Make maximum sonic impact. This app was build by NATIVE-INSTRUMENTS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Massive for MAC Latest Version
Massive for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Massive that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Massive App|
|File Size||160 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Massive App for MAC
Massive, the synth that defined bass music, is an uncompromising sonic monster and the go-to choice for bass music and electro producers.
- A Modern Masterpiece – MASSIVE is a sonic monster — the ultimate synth for basses and leads. The virtual-analog concept belies the contemporary, cutting-edge sound it generates. Clearly laid out and easy to use, MASSIVE gives you earth-shuddering sounds from the very first note.
- Uncompromising Sound – MASSIVE gives your tracks a solid foundation with the creamiest, punchiest basses. Razor-sharp leads cut through the mix even with grit and dirt piled high. And an overwhelming array of wavetable oscillators, modulation options, and filters and effects offer a sonic spectrum as broad as it is inspiring.
- Massive Selection – MASSIVE contains over 1300 sounds, all crafted by leading artists and sound designers. The efficient search and intuitive filter functions let you find presets according to specific characteristics and attributes — a particularly musical and intuitive approach.
- Center Stage – MASSIVE is ideal for live performance. The integrated step sequencers, effects, and a highly flexible modulation concept deliver incredible versatility. All these features have been implemented with a focus on usability so MASSIVE is just as easy to use on a hectic stage as it is in the studio.
- Proud Member of MASCHINE 2 Software – This inspiring instrument is included in the MASCHINE 2 software. Control it with ultimate ease directly from your MASCHINE hardware.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Massive for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Massive .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Massive is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Massive for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Massive apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Massive apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Massive that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Massive icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Massive on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Massive from your MAC!
Massive Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Massive .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Massive is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.