Massive Mail for MAC – Mail delivery software (beta). This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Massive Mail for MAC Latest Version
Massive Mail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Massive Mail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Massive Mail App|
|File Size||27.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Massive Mail App for MAC
Massive Mail lets you send thousands of email messages in a quick and easy way — very useful for newsletters.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Multiple SMTP account support
- Multitasking panel.
- Plain text, Multipart.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) support.
- Address Book integration.
- Photo Browser.
- Fixed some problems on OS X 10.7 and OS X 10.8.
- This version is completely free.
Note: Please note that this version is more efficient, it does the job more faster, but it has less features so you might want to keep the previous version around.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Massive Mail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Massive Mail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Massive Mail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Massive Mail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Massive Mail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Massive Mail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Massive Mail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Massive Mail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Massive Mail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Massive Mail from your MAC!
Massive Mail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create and send great looking email campaigns.
Create personalized email newsletters.
Send out mass emails.
This Massive Mail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Massive Mail is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.