MarsEdit for MAC – Quick and convenient blog editor. This app was developed by RED-SWEATER Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MarsEdit for MAC Latest Version
MarsEdit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MarsEdit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MarsEdit App|
|File Size||20.9 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MarsEdit App for MAC
MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- Improve reliability of in-document anchor links in blog preview window
- Protect against a possible crash when inserting image from the Media Manager
- Fix a bug that prevented setting custom field values via AppleScript from working
- Fix full keyboard accesss navigation of the “New Blog” window
- The HTML editor now strips problematic 0x0B (vertical tab) and 0x0C (form feed) characters
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MarsEdit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MarsEdit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MarsEdit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MarsEdit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MarsEdit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MarsEdit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MarsEdit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MarsEdit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MarsEdit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MarsEdit from your MAC!
MarsEdit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal.
Minimalist typing interface.
WordPress client and editing tool.
This MarsEdit .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. MarsEdit is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.