Marquee for MAC – RapidWeaver stack; showcases your products and service offerings. This app was developed by STACK-ITS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Marquee for MAC Latest Version
Marquee for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Marquee that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Marquee App|
|File Size||1.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Marquee App for MAC
Marquee allows you to easily create a professional panel layout of your product & service offerings. Create up to five panels with custom areas for Title, Currency, Price, your Tagline, a Signup Button, a custom list of all your Features and a sliding Info Panel with Font Awesome icon support. You can highlight one panel to showcase that offering. Marquee is ready for Stacks 2+ and supports RapidWeaver versions 5/6/7/8.
- Easily Create a Panel Layout of Product and Service Offerings with Custom Lists of All Your Features
- Responsive Support
- Display up to Five Panels
- Select One Panel to be Highlighted or None, if Desired
- Item Images using Drop-In, Resources or Warehousing
- Suggested Image Sizing Display
- Separate Editable Areas for Title, Currency, Price, Tagline, Features, Signup, and Info Button
- Select Number of Features and Info Panel Items to List
- Alternating Background Shading
- Separate Feature List and Info Panel Text Size, Color, Shadow, Italics, and Centering
- Info Button Styles
- Optional Sliding Panel for Additional Features w/ Custom Font Awesome Support
- Panel Corner Radius, Border Width, and Border Color Control
- Font Weight and Style, Overall Text Sizing, Separate Text Color for Each Area, and 20 Websafe Font Selections
- Optional Google Font Use
- Optional Price Panel Location
- Currency Symbol on Right Option
- Background Color and Opacity for Main Panels & Sliding Panel
- Optional Tiled Background Image in Main Panels and Sliding Panel
- Top and Bottom Padding Adjust for Sliding Panel
- Light and Dark Shadow Options
- Title/Tagline and Price Text Shadow Disable Options
- Hide Tagline Option
- Custom Gradient Background for Price and Signup Buttons
- Disable Panel Resize Option
- Automatic Alternating Row Shading
- Minimize Control to Save Editing Space
- Updated icon to match my new site
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Marquee for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Marquee .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Marquee is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Marquee for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Marquee apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Marquee apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Marquee that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Marquee icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Marquee on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Marquee from your MAC!
Marquee Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Marquee .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Marquee is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.