MarkupTable for MAC – Create and edit markup-formatted tables. This app was released by XELATON Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MarkupTable for MAC Latest Version
MarkupTable for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MarkupTable that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MarkupTable App|
|File Size||6.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About MarkupTable App for MAC
MarkupTable will help you quickly and efficiently create Markup-formatted tables in no time. MarkupTable allows you to import already formatted tables from files formatted with the languages MarkdownExtra, MultiMarkdown, HTML, Textile, Wikitext, BBCode, and Smark, add more or remove rows and columns, move entire columns and rows, and of course to edit individual cells.
Export your edited tables to your preferred markup language as a simple text-file or as a Textbundle- or Textpack-file. MarkupTable also acts as a CSV-editor and can therefore read in and save CSV files. When reading CSV files, MarkupTable can automatically detect the field-separator used in the CSV file.
- Extensive editing capabilities
- Edit individual cells
- Add rows and columns anywhere
- Move rows and columns
- Deleting individual rows and columns
- Duplicating individual rows and columns
- Automatically fill rows and columns with values
- CSV as a base
- Various preview options
- Import existing markup tables
- User-Interface Adjustments
- MarkupTable now natively supports Apple Silicon-processors
- Some user interface changes for macOS Big Sur
- Various internal updates and optimizations
- Swift markup converter presets can be used again under macOS Big Sur
- fixes a bug when opening documents if separator detection is set to automatic
- fixes a bug with the web preview when the spreadsheet-design is activated
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MarkupTable for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MarkupTable .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MarkupTable is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MarkupTable for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MarkupTable apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MarkupTable apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MarkupTable that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MarkupTable icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MarkupTable on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MarkupTable from your MAC!
MarkupTable Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MarkupTable .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. MarkupTable is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.