Markster for MAC – Store bookmarks centrally instead of syncing. This app was released by SHEEPSYSTEMS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Markster for MAC Latest Version
Markster for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Markster that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Markster App|
|File Size||17.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Markster App for MAC
Markster keeps your internet bookmarks in a central store. People use Markster because either:
- The internal bookmarks facilities (Bookmarks Bar, Bookmarks Menu, Favorites Bar, etc.) in their web browser(s) do not meet their feature expectations.
- They use more than one web browser, and prefer to keep all their bookmarks in a separate app, independent of the web browsers, instead of syncing the browsers’ internal bookmarks facilities together.
When Markster users want to visit a bookmark they have previously stored, or add a new bookmark, instead of reaching for the Bookmarks Bar or Bookmarks Menu in the browser, they bring up Markster’s Floating Menu. Markster provides three ways to do that:
- Global Keyboard Shortcut, for example Cmd-Shift-D.
- Dock Menu
- Status Menulet (right side of Menu Bar)
The keyboard shortcut and/or status menulet are enable/disabled in Markster’s preferences.
- Several changes have been made to reduce occurrences and presentation of Errors 83400X, in particular 834003, Says macOS: Launched our URL handler. But it is not running :(.
- Smarky and Synkmark no longer even try to launch our URL handler helper process. (These two apps )do not support landing of bookmarks directly, which is all the URL handler does, so they do not need the URL handler.)
- If macOS apparently fails to our URL handler on the first try, BookMacster and Markster now try several more times over a period of 30 seconds.
- Errors 834001, 834002 and 834003 are only displayed in a dialog to users of Markster. (Landing of new bookmarks is a core function in Markster.)
- Restored operation in macOS 10.10 which has been broken since version 2.11 due to a recent bug in Apple’s Developer tools.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Markster for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Markster .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Markster is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Markster for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Markster apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Markster apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Markster that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Markster icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Markster on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Markster from your MAC!
Markster Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alphabetize Safari bookmarks with iCloud compatibility.
This Markster .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Markster is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.