Marketplace for MAC – Craigslist with a stylish interface. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Marketplace for MAC Latest Version
Marketplace for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Marketplace that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Marketplace App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Marketplace App for MAC
Marketplace is like Craigslist. Without the Ugly.
Love Craigslist but hate how painful and ugly it is? I do too. So I created Marketplace. It takes the pain and ugly out and leaves the good stuff in.
Made for Mac – Made by a Mac user, for Mac users. It’s simple, straight-forward, and fast. Everything a Mac application should be.
Find Anything – Search across multiple regions and categories. Get all the results in one convenient window. Then narrow your search down even more with built-in filtering.
Choose Favorites – Store the best results and come back to them later. Put off until tomorrow what you could do today.
- Fix: Search results would be limited to the first 100
- Fix: Searches would occasionally crash after multiple runs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Marketplace for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Marketplace .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Marketplace is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Marketplace for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Marketplace apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Marketplace apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Marketplace that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Marketplace icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Marketplace on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Marketplace from your MAC!
Marketplace Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Marketplace .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Marketplace is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.