ManilaMail for MAC – Control mail from the menu bar. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ManilaMail for MAC Latest Version
ManilaMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ManilaMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ManilaMail App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About ManilaMail App for MAC
ManilaMail is an itty bitty “status bar” application that controls the most vital functions of Apple Mail in Mac OS X. This application is based off of the Gmail part of the Google Notifier and as such it is extremely light weight. There is no Growl integration or anything fancy like that. However, this little app is still very useful and it provides the following amazing features:
- The ability to display the count of all unread messages (not only the messages in the inbox)
- Menu items to show the inbox, create a new message, and check for new messages
- The optional ability to automatically reopen Apple Mail if it is closed when ManilaMail is trying to do a count of unread messages
- And that is about it
Note that this application
will can reopen Mail if Mail is closed between unread message counts. Some may see this as a flaw but this is exactly what I wanted this application to do when I first designed it. The idea is to keep the user from accidentally closing Mail and therefore not receiving notifications of new mail. This behavior will be optional in a future version. This behavior is now optional as I have received feedback from people who did not like it.
- NOTE: This will be the last major release of ManilaMail for Mac OS X Tiger (see my blog for more information)
- ManilaMail now automatically checks for updates during startup
- Various bug fixes and UI tweaks
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ManilaMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ManilaMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ManilaMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ManilaMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ManilaMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ManilaMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ManilaMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ManilaMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ManilaMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ManilaMail from your MAC!
ManilaMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ManilaMail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. ManilaMail is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.