ManDrake for MAC – Free WYSIWYG-style manual page editor. This app was released by SVEINBJORN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ManDrake for MAC Latest Version
ManDrake for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ManDrake that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ManDrake App|
|File Size||1.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About ManDrake App for MAC
ManDrake is a native, open-source man-page editor for macOS. It has syntax highlighting, live mandoc syntax validation, and displays live-updating rendered preview of the man page during editing.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Fixed issue with rendering preview for very large mdoc files
- ManDrake is now a Developer ID signed application
- Minor fixes to improve compatibility with Mojave’s Dark Mode
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ManDrake for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ManDrake .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ManDrake is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ManDrake for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ManDrake apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ManDrake apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ManDrake that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ManDrake icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ManDrake on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ManDrake from your MAC!
ManDrake Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manual page viewer for Web browsers.
View system manual pages formatted for normal output.
Instant search and offline access to any API documentation.
This ManDrake .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. ManDrake is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.