Man Reader for MAC – Utility for reading OS X’s man pages. This app was developed by TROZ Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Man Reader for MAC Latest Version
Man Reader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Man Reader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Man Reader App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Man Reader App for MAC
Man Reader allows quick, convenient, and easy access to the man pages on your system, useful for programmers, system administrators and tweakers. Man pages are available for the Unix commands used mostly in Terminal or when shell scripting. These man pages are normally displayed in Terminal using the “man” command (e.g., “man man” gives you the man page for the man command). However there are problems with this: the man page is displayed to you in your Terminal window page by page and when you have got to the bottom, you have to know to press ‘q’ to get out of the man page display, at which point it disappears completely. Hope you have a good memory! There are various tricks to get around this: opening it in a separate window, piping it to Preview as a PDF, listing it as a single page etc, but none of these is really convenient, which is why I wrote Man Reader. Basically, I reckon that if I want a utility, then there must be other people who would want the same thing. Man Reader assembles a list of the commands with available man pages on your system — this will vary according to what developer tools you have installed. These commands are listed for you and you can click on any one to display the man page for that command.
- This is an interim release to fix some of the UI problems with the current version.
- And this version also fixes issues with crashing on first run, dark mode over-riding the user preferences and missing links for non-standard man pages.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Man Reader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Man Reader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Man Reader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Man Reader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Man Reader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Man Reader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Man Reader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Man Reader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Man Reader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Man Reader from your MAC!
Man Reader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manual page viewer for Web browsers.
GUI for UNIX (OS X Terminal) documentation.
This Man Reader .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Man Reader is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.