Mailvita Office 365 Backup for MAC – Backup Office 365 data on your Mac. This app was developed by MAILVITA Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Mailvita Office 365 Backup for MAC Latest Version
Mailvita Office 365 Backup for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mailvita Office 365 Backup that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mailvita Office 365 Backup App|
|File Size||56.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.4|
About Mailvita Office 365 Backup App for MAC
The Mailvita Office 365 Backup tool is creating an offline backup copy of your Office 365 data and save them to the local drive on your Mac. The backup process is not visible for the operators and has absolutely secure performance and hassle-free backup process done accurately.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mailvita Office 365 Backup for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mailvita Office 365 Backup .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mailvita Office 365 Backup is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mailvita Office 365 Backup for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mailvita Office 365 Backup apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mailvita Office 365 Backup apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mailvita Office 365 Backup that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mailvita Office 365 Backup icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mailvita Office 365 Backup on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mailvita Office 365 Backup from your MAC!
Mailvita Office 365 Backup Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
G Suite Backup
Backup of Google Apps, emails and attachments to a local drive.
Quick backup of Hotmail data.
This Mailvita Office 365 Backup .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Mailvita Office 365 Backup is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.